The PTA helps helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. Last year through our fundraising efforts the PTA was able to supply:
- $7,000 gift to the school for STEM activities and supplies
- Muffins with Mom/Donuts with Dad
- Monster Mash
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Teacher Gift Cards - start up money
- Staff gifts for the holiday
- Agenda books - Paid in full by the PTA for 2018-2019
- VIP/Grandparents Day
In addition, we help to cover expenses such as Field Day costs and Take Home folders.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Buying Spirit Wear
- Donating online
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers (Shop & Earn programs)
- Participating in our fundraisers.
- Becoming a Member of the PTA
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students! A single membership costs $8 and a family membership is $15
Welcome to the Mt. Harmony Elementary PTA Website. Please check back often for news and details on events at MHES. If you have a question or need to submit information to be posted, please contact our Communications Team at email@example.com.
Click on each link to learn more about our Community Partner Projects for the 2017-2018 School Year.